I don't think the guns are a good idea! Marge! We're responsib...
Marge: I don't think the guns are a good idea!
Homer: Marge! We're responsible adults a--
Homer: And if a group of responsible adults can't handle firearms in a responsible way--
Captain McCallister: Sorry!
Principal Skinner: Uh oh!
Moe: Me again...
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Moe Szyslak, Principal Skinner, Agnes Skinner
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 11: "Homer the Vigilante"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Moe Szyslak Quotes, Principal Skinner Quotes, Agnes Skinner Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 11 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Jimbo: Hey, you're that drunken posse. Wow! Can I join ya?
Homer: I don't know, can you swing a sack of doorknobs?
Jimbo: Can I!
Homer: You're in. Here's the sack.
Moe: But you gotta supply your own doorknobs.
- Permalink: Hey, you're that drunken posse. Wow! Can I join ya? I don't kn...
Grampa: You see? Old people aren't so useless after all. Malloy's old and he outsmarted the lot of you. And I'm even older and I outsmarted him. (Laughs)
Moe: Shut up.
Grampa: I've had my moment.
- Permalink: You see? Old people aren't so useless after all. Malloy's old an...