I don't understand why our website has to have social networking...
Dwight: I don't understand why our website has to have social networking at all.
Jim: Yeah, I actually have to agree with Dwight on that one.
Ryan: It's all about creating a one stop shop consumer experience, alright? You're chatting with your friends, you're talking about the latest music, about the election; all of it is happening in our virtual paper store.
Jim: And then an older gentleman asked you "Boxers or briefs?"
Creed: I don't get the big fuss here, I like the site.
Kelly: If I'd have created a website with as many problems, I'd kill myself.
- Dwight Schrute, Jim Halpert, Ryan Howard, Creed Bratton, Kelly Kapoor
- The Office Season 4 Episode 11: "Night Out"
- The Office
- Related Quotes:
- Dwight Schrute Quotes, Jim Halpert Quotes, Ryan Howard Quotes, Creed Bratton Quotes, Kelly Kapoor Quotes, The Office Season 4 Episode 11 Quotes, The Office Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Ryan: Do you have a question, Kelly?
Kelly: Yeah, I have a lot of questions. Number one: how dare you?
- Permalink: Do you have a question, Kelly? how dare you?
There is a spare key, and a master key for the office. Dwight has them both. When I asked "What if you die, Dwight, how will we get into the office," he said "If I'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks."Pam
- Permalink: There is a spare key, and a master key for the office. Dwight ha...