I feel like just walking over to a table and taking food off of ...
Elaine: I feel like just walking over to a table and taking food off of someone's plate.
Jerry: I'll tell you what. There's $50 in it for you if you do it.
George: $50? For $50, I'll put my face in their soup and blow!
- Jerry Seinfeld, George Costanza, Elaine Benes
- Seinfeld Season 2 Episode 11: "The Chinese Restaurant"
- Related Quotes:
- Jerry Seinfeld Quotes, George Costanza Quotes, Elaine Benes Quotes, Seinfeld Season 2 Episode 11 Quotes, Seinfeld Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Remember when you first went out to eat with your parents? Remember, it was such a treat. You go and they serve you this different food that you never saw before. They put it in front of you and it was such a delicious and exciting adventure and now I just feel like a big sweaty hog waiting for them to fill up the trough.Elaine
- Permalink: Remember when you first went out to eat with your parents? Remem...
George: Yes, I'm expecting a call for Costanza.
Bruce: Yes, someone call. I say "Cartwright! Cartright!" but no one come and I hang up.
- Permalink: Yes, I'm expecting a call for Costanza. Yes, someone call. I s...