I got pretty exciting NASA news today. Next week I fly to Housto...
Howard: I got pretty exciting NASA news today. Next week I fly to Houston for orientation and zero-gravity elimination drills.
Penny: What does that mean?
Bernadette: He's gonna to learn to poop in space.
Howard: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
Raj: Maybe your nickname should be "Brown Dynamite."
- Penny, Howard Wolowitz, Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali, Bernadette
- The Big Bang Theory Season 5 Episode 15: "The Friendship Contraction"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Penny Quotes, Howard Wolowitz Quotes, Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali Quotes, Bernadette Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 5 Episode 15 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Carla Day
If I had one, mine would be "Brown Dynamite."Raj
- Permalink: If I had one, mine would be Brown Dynamite.
Leonard: Sheldon, Canada is not going to invade California.
Sheldon: Yeah, really? You think those hippies in Washington and Oregon can stop them?
- Permalink: Sheldon, Canada is not going to invade California. Yeah, reall...