I guess we'll just bring it up ourselves. I hardly think so. ...
Leonard: I guess we'll just bring it up ourselves.
Sheldon: I hardly think so.
Leonard: Why not?
Sheldon: Well, we don't have a dolly, or lifting belts, or any measurable upper-body strength.
Leonard: We don't need strength. We're physicists. We are the intellectual descendants of Archimedes. Give me a fulcrum and a lever, and I can move the Earth. (Trying to move the box) It's just a matter of... I don't have this. I don't have this. I don't have...
Sheldon: Archimedes would be so proud
- Leonard Hofstadter, Sheldon Cooper
- The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Episode 2: "The Big Bran Hypothesis"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Leonard Hofstadter Quotes, Sheldon Cooper Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Episode 2 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Leonard: If you don't have any other plans, do you want to join us for Thai food and a Superman movie marathon?
Penny: A marathon? Wow, how many Superman movies are there?
Sheldon: You're kidding, right?
- Permalink: If you don't have any other plans, do you want to join us for Th...
Excuse me, explain to me an organizational system where a tray of flatware on a couch is valid? Now, I'm just inferring that this is a couch, because the evidence suggests that the coffee table is having a tiny garage saleSheldon
- Permalink: Excuse me, explain to me an organizational system where a tray o...