I had the most amazing night ever. Tell me about it! That cake...
Ted: I had the most amazing night ever.
Marshall: Tell me about it! That cake. Best cake I ever had. Seriously, my stomach was like "Hey bro, I don't know what you're eating cause I don't have any eyes but it's basically awesome so keep sending it down."
Lily: Yea I know, my stomach was like "Girlfriend, we don't always get along but that cake..."
- Ted Mosby, Marshall Eriksen, Lily Aldrin
- How I Met Your Mother Season 1 Episode 13: "Drumroll, Please"
- How I Met Your Mother
- Related Quotes:
- Ted Mosby Quotes, Marshall Eriksen Quotes, Lily Aldrin Quotes, How I Met Your Mother Season 1 Episode 13 Quotes, HIMYM Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Victoria: Those big romantic moments... they're great when they happen, but they're not real.
Ted: Exactly. Exactly! Like, like just now, when I saw you doing the chicken dance out there, I'm not gonna lie to you, big time thunderbolt.
Victoria: Hmmm, you should see me tap-dance. You'd be down on bended knee.
Ted: Sadly, not out of character
- Permalink: Those big romantic moments... they're great when they happen, bu...
Ted: Listen I'm calling because last night I met this girl, and I was wondering if you had...
Claudia: Oh you have got to be freaking kidding me!
Stuart: Oh here we go...
Claudia: Twenty-four hours ago you were begging...begging me to bring some other girl to my wedding and now, what, you're over her?
Ted: I've moved on
- Permalink: Listen I'm calling because last night I met this girl, and I was...