I hate, hate, hate this merger because I hate long distance rela...
Arizona: I hate, hate, hate this merger because I hate long distance relationships. I don't believe in them. So, you can't move to Portland.
Callie: Well, when you mentioned it this afternoon you didn't seem to mind. You were like... "move to Portland!"
Arizona: I didn't know that I was allowed to mind. I didn't know if we were girlfriends. But, then you said girlfriend. You called me your girlfriend. So, I need to know. Am I your girlfriend?
Arizona: Ok. Good. So, yeah. No! You're not moving to Portland. No, but what you are gonna do is you're gonna go into the Chief's office and you're gonna beg for...
Callie: I am not gonna grovel.
Arizona: Ah, yes you are. Seriously. You don't wanna mess with me.
- Callie Torres, Arizona Robbins
- Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 3: "I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watchin' Me"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Callie Torres Quotes, Arizona Robbins Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 3 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Paranoia gives you an edge in the OR. Surgeons play out worst-case scenarios in their heads. You're ready to close, you got the bleeder. You know it but there's that voice in your head asking. What if you didn't? What if the patient dies and you could have prevented it? So you check your work one more time before you close. Paranoia is a surgeon's best friend.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: Paranoia gives you an edge in the OR. Surgeons play out worst-ca...
Cristina: That list is everything - it is my future. It is my salvation. The list is life.
Owen: You're comparing the merger with Schindler's List?
Cristina: I'm Jewish. I'm allowed.
- Permalink: That list is everything - it is my future. It is my salvation. T...