I may have a whole new career entertaining children instead of w...
Linda: I may have a whole new career entertaining children instead of working for a place that uses them to assemble munitions.
Ted: Boy, who's gonna judge us when you're gone?
- Ted Crisp, Linda Zwordling
- Better Off Ted Season 2 Episode 2: "The Lawyer, The Lemur and the Little Listener"
- Better Off Ted
- Related Quotes:
- Ted Crisp Quotes, Linda Zwordling Quotes, Better Off Ted Season 2 Episode 2 Quotes, Better Off Ted Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Linda: Hey there, Bloopity-Bloo.
Linda: It's a nickname I came up with for you, right off the top of my head.
Ted: Hmm, so what made you get high before work this morning?
- Permalink: Hey there, Bloopity-Bloo. Bloopity-Bloo? It's a nickname I c...
Phil: She seemed nice.
Lem: That was Nadine.
Phil: Oh, good. So you know each other.
Lem: Yeah, she's one of the company's lawyers. Sorry for not introducing you.
Phil: Your tongue was kind of busy. All up inside her month.
Lem: She's amazing. It's just that we both work such long hours, it's hard to find time to go out. So we usually meet in her office, where she has a door that closes and a closet where we can hang our clothes so we're crisp and fresh after we've soiled each other.
Phil: The only time I've ever been naked in this building is that time I was deloused. Remember, when those super lice got out and tried to colonize me?
Lem: Mmm. This is more fun then that.
- Permalink: She seemed nice. That was Nadine. Oh, good. So you know each...