I recently had a dream that I was giant, but everything around m...
Sheldon: I recently had a dream that I was giant, but everything around me was to scale, so it all looked normal.
Leonard: How did you know you were a giant if everything was to scale?
Sheldon: I was wearing size "a million" pants.
- Leonard Hofstadter, Sheldon Cooper
- The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 18: "The Pants Alternative"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Leonard Hofstadter Quotes, Sheldon Cooper Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 18 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Sheldon: I can't give a speech.
Wolowitz: No, you're mistaken. You give speeches all the time. What you can't do is shut up.
Raj: Before the movie, you did twenty minutes on why guacamole turns brown. It turned brown while you were talking.
- Permalink: I can't give a speech. No, you're mistaken. You give speeches ...
Raj: In Avatar, when they have sex on pandora they hook up their ponytails, so we know that their ponytails are like their junk.
Wolowitz: Yeah, so?
Raj: So when they ride horses and fly on the birds, they also use their ponytails...
Wolowitz: What's your point?
Raj: My point is if I were a horse or a bird, I'd be very nervous around James Cameron.
- Permalink: In Avatar, when they have sex on pandora they hook up their pony...