I should try not to cry. For the next ten minutes, I'm going t...
Naomi: I should try not to cry.
Addison: For the next ten minutes, I'm going to be the responsible. And you go ahead and cry. Go ahead. It's okay. You cry. I'm here.
- Addison Montgomery, Naomi Bennett
- Private Practice Season 4 Episode 22: "...To Change the Things I Can"
- Private Practice
- Related Quotes:
- Addison Montgomery Quotes, Naomi Bennett Quotes, Private Practice Season 4 Episode 22 Quotes, Private Practice Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
I met a guy over a pineapple. It makes me feel like my life is changing.Addison
- Permalink: I met a guy over a pineapple. It makes me feel like my life is c...
I'm not clinically depressed. Don't write down that I'm depressed. I have a good life, great job. I love my job, I do. I can't imagine doing anything else. The rest of my life is fine. It's fine. It's just I miss him. I'm missing him. I'm missing my life. I'm disconnected from my life like it's a really boring movie that I don't want to watch, but I spend all day long helping other people have a life. And I can deal with that, I can if I just knew that something was going to change. Something has to change, right? When is my life going to change?Addison
- Permalink: I'm not clinically depressed. Don't write down that I'm depresse...