I think it's a mistake for us to do this. Everyone out there, th...
Cooper: I think it's a mistake for us to do this. Everyone out there, they're miserable. Our parents don't think it's going to work. The practice is falling apart. Everyone is fighting. I don't care what anybody thinks or how they feel - not today.
Charlotte: I don't understand.
Cooper: All that matters is you and me. And the rest of them, they don't have to agree or to like it or to like each other because this is not for them or about them.
- Cooper Freedman, Charlotte King
- Private Practice Season 4 Episode 20: "Something Old, Something New"
- Private Practice
- Related Quotes:
- Cooper Freedman Quotes, Charlotte King Quotes, Private Practice Season 4 Episode 20 Quotes, Private Practice Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
We're junkies together. That makes us BFF's in my book.Charlotte
- Permalink: We're junkies together. That makes us BFF's in my book.
Are you getting pre-wedding jitters? Are you going to choke up at the altar? I will drive the getaway car. No questions asked.Amelia
- Permalink: Are you getting pre-wedding jitters? Are you going to choke up a...