I thought nobody wore a tie in Hawaii. No, they don't, but it'...
Danny Williams: I thought nobody wore a tie in Hawaii.
Steve McGarrett: No, they don't, but it's a special day, so I thought I'd wear one. Plus, I'm wearing my dress blues. They'll make me walk the plank if I don't wear a tie with my dress blues.
Danny Williams: Why do they call 'em blues if they're black?
Steve McGarrett: I know they're black! I never...I dunno.
- Steve McGarrett, Danny Williams
- Hawaii Five-0 Season 3 Episode 14: "Hana I Wa'la (Scandal)"
- Hawaii Five-0
- Alex O'Loughlin, Scott Caan
- Related Quotes:
- Steve McGarrett Quotes, Danny Williams Quotes, Hawaii Five-0 Season 3 Episode 14 Quotes, Hawaii Five-0 Quotes, Alex O'Loughlin Quotes, Scott Caan Quotes
- Added by:
- Gabrielle Moss
Josh the Congressional Aide: And as far as murder goes-
Danny Williams: Let me guess...he's completely against it?
- Permalink: And as far as murder goes- Let me guess...he's completely agai...
Steve McGarrett: What's the congressman's position on dead hookers found in his bed?
Danny Williams: STRANGLED dead hookers?
- Permalink: What's the congressman's position on dead hookers found in his b...