I wonder how many women he's slept with, if any. Lindsay, it's...
Lindsay: (regarding Tobias and their open marriage) I wonder how many women he's slept with, if any.
Michael: Lindsay, it's not a competition.
Lindsay: Of course it is, Michael. That's why they call it 'scoring'.
Michael: Maybe in the '70s.
Lindsay: That many? We've only been doing this for a month.
- Michael Bluth, Lindsay Bluth FÃ¼nke
- Arrested Development Season 2 Episode 5: "Sad Sack"
- Arrested Development
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Bluth Quotes, Lindsay Bluth FÃ¼nke Quotes, Arrested Development Season 2 Episode 5 Quotes, Arrested Development Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Michael: You know, instead of competing with Tobias, why don't you try just spending a little bit more time with your daughter?
Lindsay: Why? Tobias doing that?
- Permalink: You know, instead of competing with Tobias, why don't you try ju...
Lucille: It's so nice not to have to worry about getting pregnant. The doctor said I couldn't be a mother now if I tried.
Michael: And that was without even interviewing me.
- Permalink: It's so nice not to have to worry about getting pregnant. The do...