)</i> You're killing me, fish. Never have I seen a greater or ...
(Martin gives a book report in front of class. Quoting Hemingway:)
Martin: "You're killing me, fish. Never have I seen a greater or more noble thing than you, brother. Come on and kill me. I do not care who kills who. To catch a fish, to kill a bull, to make love to a woman, to live." I thank you. (Bows)
(The classroom is stunned)
Mrs. Krabappel: Oh! Absolutely brilliant! There were moments I truly believed you were Hemingway. Bravo, Martin!
Martin: Oh, please, call me Papa.
(Bart places a ketchup packet on Martin's seat just before he sits down.)
Bart: A little ketchup for your buns, Papa?
- Bart Simpson, Edna Krabappel, Martin Prince
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 1: "Bart Gets an F"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Bart Simpson Quotes, Edna Krabappel Quotes, Martin Prince Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 1 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Who would have thought that pushing a boy into the girls' lavatory could be such a thrill? The screams! The humiliation! The fact that it wasn't me! I've never felt so alive.Martin
- Permalink: Who would have thought that pushing a boy into the girls' lavato...
Bart: (prays) Well, old-timer, I guess this is the end of the road. I know I haven't always been a good kid, but if I have to go to school tomorrow, I'll fail the test and be held back. I just need one more day to study, Lord. I need your help.
Lisa: (spying on Bart) Prayer. The last refuge of a scoundrel.
Bart: A teachers' strike, a power failure, a blizzard. Anything that'll cancel school tomorrow. I know it's asking a lot, but if anyone can do it, You can. Thanking You in advance, Your pal, Bart Simpson.
- Permalink: (<i>prays</i>) Well, old-timer, I guess this is the end of the r...