<i>(A stranger happens upon Bart and Lisa as they fish in a pond...
(A stranger happens upon Bart and Lisa as they fish in a pond.)
Dave Shutton: Ah. So, kids, caught anything?
Lisa: Not yet, sir.
Dave Shutton: Uh-huh. Uh, what are you using for bait?
Lisa: My brother's using worms, but I, who feel the tranquility far outweighs the actual catching of fish, am using nothing.
Dave Shutton: I see. And, uh, what's your name, son?
Bart: I'm Bart Simpson. Who the hell are you?
Dave Shutton: (Chuckles) I'm Dave Shutton. I'm an investigative reporter who's on the road a lot, and, uh, I must say that in my day, we didn't talk that way to our elders.
Bart: Well, this is my day and we do, sir.
- Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 4: "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 4 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(about Blinky) Oh, Marge, what's the big deal? I bet before the papers blew this out of proportion, you didn't even know how many eyes a fish had.Homer
- Permalink: <i>(about Blinky)</i> Oh, Marge, what's the big deal? I bet befo...
That Burns is just what this state needs! Young blood!Grampa
- Permalink: That Burns is just what this state needs! Young blood!