(<i>Apu arrives for the big fight</i>.) Oh, hello, Mrs. Homer!...
(Apu arrives for the big fight.)
Apu: Oh, hello, Mrs. Homer! I've brought an assortment of jerkies.
(Apu hands Marge the jerkies.)
Homer: Ooh, did you swipe those from work?
Apu: Oh, certainly not. What has been implied here?
- Homer Simpson, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 13: "Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 13 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(While in Sunday School; Bart raised his hand)
Mrs. Albright: Yes, Bart?
Bart: Are there pirates in Hell?
Mrs. Albright: Yes, thousands of them.
Bart: (rubs hands) Hoo hoo, baby!
- Permalink: <i>(While in Sunday School; Bart raised his hand)</i> Yes, Bar...
(about Hell) Wouldn't you eventually get used to it, like in a hot tub?Bart
- Permalink: <i>(about Hell)</i> Wouldn't you eventually get used to it, like...