<i>(At Moe's, the guys try to get Homer to tell his story about ...
(At Moe's, the guys try to get Homer to tell his story about moving to Capital City.)
Barney: So, Homer, what happened in Capital City?
Homer: Oh, Barney.
Moe: Come on, Homer. We're dyin' of curiosity.
Homer: Look, there's only one thing worse than being a loser. It's being one of those guys who sits in a bar telling the story of how he became a loser. And I never want that to happen to me!
Barney: Please, Homer?
Moe: Yeah, come on, Homer.
Homer: Well, okay. It all started on Nuclear Plant Employee, Spouses and No More Than Three Children Night, down at Springfield Stadium
- Homer Simpson, Moe Szyslak, Barney Gumble
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 5: "Dancin' Homer"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Moe Szyslak Quotes, Barney Gumble Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 5 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Homer: I have to convince my supervisor to give me a leave of absence.
Supervisor: Sure! How long would you like, four years? Five years!
- Permalink: I have to convince my supervisor to give me a leave of absence. ...
As my son would say, I'm one sad ape-like dude.Homer
- Permalink: As my son would say, I'm one sad ape-like dude.