(<i>Bart notices Homer's new shoes</i>.) Whoa! Assassins! Ye...
(Bart notices Homer's new shoes.)
Bart: Whoa! Assassins!
Homer: Yep. Heh, heh. Read 'em and weep.
Marge: Those are very elaborate sneakers.
Bart: They better be, for 125 big ones.
Homer: Bart! (Reaches down to choke Bart.)
Marge: I thought we agreed to consult each other before any major purchases.
Homer: Well, you bought all those smoke alarms, and we haven't had
a single fire.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 16: "Bart's Dog Gets an F"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 16 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(Homer walks by the Cookie Colossus store in the mall.)
Homer: Well, aloha!
Saleswoman: Would you like a free sample? (Offers Homer some cookies on a tray.)
Homer: The price is right. (Eats a cookie.) Mmm! Ooh! "Macamademia" nuts.
- Permalink: (<i>Homer walks by the Cookie Colossus store in the mall</i>.) ...
(Lisa pleads her case to keep Santa's Little Helper.)
Lisa: This is our pet. We can question his integrity and disposition, but we can't question his heart. Are you trying to teach us that the way to solve a problem with something you love, is to throw it away?
Homer: (Sniffling) Oh, Lisa. If they're ever going to pull the plug on me, I want you in my corner, honey. (Hugs Lisa)
- Permalink: (<i>Lisa pleads her case to keep Santa's Little Helper</i>.) T...