I'd give him my blood, except for one thing What's that? I d...
Carl: I'd give him my blood, except for one thing
Lenny: What's that?
Carl: I don't wanna.
Homer: I can't believe you guys, there's a human being out there, with millions of dollars who needs our help, and you don't wanna cash in? That's why you losers are stuck in this crumby dead-end job!
Carl: You know Homer I am your supervisor
Homer: Sorry sir.
- Homer Simpson, Lenny Leonard, Carl Carlson
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 22: "Blood Feud"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Lenny Leonard Quotes, Carl Carlson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 22 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(Bart prank calls Moe's Tavern.)
Moe: Moe's Tavern, where the elite meet to drink.
Bart: Uh, hello. Is Mike there? Last name, Rotch.
Moe: Hold on, I'll check. (Calls out) Mike Rotch! Mike Rotch! Hey, has anybody seen Mike Rotch lately?
Moe: (to Bart) Listen to me, you little puke. One of these days, I'm going to catch you and I'm going to carve my name on your back with an ice pick.
- Permalink: Moe's Tavern, where the elite meet to drink. Uh, hello. Is Mik...
Homer: Bart, you keep an eye out for the mailman. Just give me some kind of signal.
Bart: Dad, the mailman's here.
Homer: That's a good one. We'll use that.
(A postwoman appears behind Homer)
Bart: No! I mean the mailman's here.
Postwoman: Dear God! Are you planning to water the mail?
Homer: I guess it wouldn't do any good to run 'cause you're a mail-lady and you know my name and address and everything, huh?
Postwoman: That's right.
Homer: Well... I'm still going to run.
(Homer runs away)
- Permalink: Bart, you keep an eye out for the mailman. Just give me some kin...