If Derek cuts the tumor out I could lose my memory, and if he do...
Izzie: If Derek cuts the tumor out I could lose my memory, and if he doesn't I can die. I don't know what to do. Alex, tell me what to do.
Alex: Iz, I can't tell you what to do.
Izzie: Of course you can, you're my husband. That's what husbands do, they stomp around telling their wives what to do. It's your job.
Alex: My job is to support whatever you wanna do.
Izzie: I don't know what I wanna do. That's why I'm asking you. Ok, I have an idea. Let's put it to a vote. All in favor of the surgery.
Meredith: No. We're not voting. No ones... no ones voting.
Cristina: I'm opposed... to voting.
Izzie: Just decide for me. Please?
Alex: You don't have to know right now. Think about it.
Izzie: I don't have time.
- Meredith Grey, Cristina Yang, Izzie Stevens, Alex Karev
- Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 23: "Here's to the Future"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Cristina Yang Quotes, Izzie Stevens Quotes, Alex Karev Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 23 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
We spend our whole lives worrying about the future, planning for the future, trying to predict the future, as if figuring it out will cushion the blow. But the future is always changing. The future is the home of our deepest fears and wildest hopes. But one thing is certain when it finally reveals itself. The future is never the way we imagined it.Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: We spend our whole lives worrying about the future, planning for...
When something begins, you generally have no idea how it's going to end. The house you're going to sell becomes your home, the roommates you were forced to take in become your family and the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life.Meredith (opening voiceover)
- Permalink: When something begins, you generally have no idea how it's going...