If I ever become famous, I want it to be for something worthwhil...
Lisa: If I ever become famous, I want it to be for something worthwhile, not because of some obnoxious fad.
Bart: Obnoxious fad?
Homer: Aw, don't worry, son. You know, they said the same thing about Urkel--that little snot boy! I'd like to smash that kid!
- Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 12: "Bart Gets Famous"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 12 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Bart: (Whistling Simpsons' Theme)
Marge: Bart, I've asked you not to whistle that annoying tune.
Bart: (Saluting and speaking German) Ja wohl, mein mamadant!
- Permalink: Bart, I've asked you not to whistle that annoying tune. Ja wo...
I didn't do it!Bart
- Permalink: I didn't do it!