<i>(Homer pelts Mr. Burns with a snowball.)</i> <i>(Chuckles)<...
(Homer pelts Mr. Burns with a snowball.)
Homer: (Chuckles) Gotcha Burnsie!
Mr. Burns: (Chuckles) Why, you young ragamuffin, I was never one to back away from a snowball fight. Smithers, you may fire at will.
Smithers: Certainly, sir!
- Homer Simpson, Mr. Burns, Waylon Smithers
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 1: "Bart Gets an F"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Mr. Burns Quotes, Waylon Smithers Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 1 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Who would have thought that pushing a boy into the girls' lavatory could be such a thrill? The screams! The humiliation! The fact that it wasn't me! I've never felt so alive.Martin
- Permalink: Who would have thought that pushing a boy into the girls' lavato...
Bart: (prays) Well, old-timer, I guess this is the end of the road. I know I haven't always been a good kid, but if I have to go to school tomorrow, I'll fail the test and be held back. I just need one more day to study, Lord. I need your help.
Lisa: (spying on Bart) Prayer. The last refuge of a scoundrel.
Bart: A teachers' strike, a power failure, a blizzard. Anything that'll cancel school tomorrow. I know it's asking a lot, but if anyone can do it, You can. Thanking You in advance, Your pal, Bart Simpson.
- Permalink: (<i>prays</i>) Well, old-timer, I guess this is the end of the r...