Are you sure your Ma let you kids drink coffee?
(Bart and Lisa's breakfast with Grampa)
Grampa: (Pours Lisa a cup of coffee) Sugar?
Lisa: (Nervous) Yes, ten please.
Bart: (Rattlin') Hey Grampa, top me off!
Grampa: Are you sure your Ma let you kids drink coffee?
Bart: FOR THE LAST TIME, YES!!!!
- Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Grampa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 20: "The War of the Simpsons"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, Grampa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 20 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Reverend Lovejoy: Ned, Maude, what brings you here?
Ned: Well... sometimes God bless her, she underlines passages in my bible because she can't find hers!
Homer: Oh, lucky you don't keep guns in the house.
Reverend Lovejoy: Homer, why are you here?
Homer: Oh, because I got drunk and looked down her dress!
- Permalink: Ned, Maude, what brings you here? Well... sometimes God bless ...
Lovejoy: Come on Homer what are her faults?
Homer: Well sometimes she can be annoying!
Marge: Oh Homer.
Lovejoy: Now Marge, don't interrupt, you'll get your turn.
Homer: I'm done.
Lovejoy: Okay, Marge.
Marge: Well its not that I don't love the guy, I'm always sticking up for him, it's just that he's so self-centered. He forgets birthdays, anniversaries, holidays. He chews with his mouth open, he gambles, he hangs out at a seedy bar with bums and low lifes.
Homer: Oh it's true!
Lovejoy: Homer don't interrupt.
Marge: He blows his nose on the towels and then puts them back in the middle!
Homer: I only did that a couple of times!
- Permalink: Come on Homer what are her faults? Well sometimes she can be a...