I'll tell you what. I'll take him down to the locker room. I'l...
Charlie: I'll tell you what. I'll take him down to the locker room. I'll lather him up real good. I'll strip all these silly clothes off him. I'm gonna clean him. Sparkling clean. Brand new kid for you.
Principal: No, please don't bathe the students.
Charlie: You're right. He's a big man. You can bathe yourself, can't you, Rich?
Richie: Yeah, dawg.
Charlie: He's bathing himself and I'm watching.
Principal: I'd rather you didn't do that either.
- Charlie Kelly
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 9: "Dee Reynolds: Shaping America's Youth"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Kelly Quotes, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 9 Quotes, It's Always Sunny Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Mac: A lot of great actors have done blackface.
Dennis: There's countless examples of very classy actors doing black face. We got the great C. Thomas Howell in Soul Man. We got the Wayans Brothers in White Chicks. That was a very tasteful example of reverse blackface.
- Permalink: A lot of great actors have done blackface. There's countless e...
Dee: Did you get that orange out of the garbage?
Charlie: I sure did. Can you believe that? Someone threw this away? Perfectly good orange. They were digging at it a little bit and must have given up on it.
Dee: Don't eat trash, Charlie.
Charlie: I'll eat what I want to eat.
- Permalink: Did you get that orange out of the garbage? I sure did. Can y...