I'm a saint, you know. I'm a living saint, and I get absolutely ...
Michael: I'm a saint, you know. I'm a living saint, and I get absolutely nothing out of it.
Lindsay: Well, you get a false feeling of superiority.
Michael: That is nice, but this time it's not enough.
- Michael Bluth, Lindsay Bluth FÃ¼nke
- Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 9: "Storming the Castle"
- Arrested Development
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Bluth Quotes, Lindsay Bluth FÃ¼nke Quotes, Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 9 Quotes, Arrested Development Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
George Michael: It's like you said. You can't change who you are. So what? So, I don't have any hair on my arms or legs. So what? You know, a leather jacket's not going to change that. You know, I was trying to act like a tough guy, and it's wrong. I'm just a boring, old nice guy like you.
Michael: I'm not that nice.
- Permalink: It's like you said. You can't change who you are. So what? So, I...
Michael watched as the brother he swore to stop helping enjoyed the girlfriend he helped him reunite with. And so, he returned to work, accepting the fact that he was a good guy. But not as good as everyone thought.Narrator
- Permalink: Michael watched as the brother he swore to stop helping enjoyed ...