I'm just in the middle of a stupid girl problem. That's all. I...
George Michael: I'm just in the middle of a stupid girl problem. That's all.
Michael: I don't even have a girl, much less a stupid one.
George Michael: No, the problem is stupid; the girl isn't stupid.
Narrator: But if they ever had a child, it would be. Because the girl was his cousin Maeby.
- Michael Bluth, George Michael, Narrator
- Arrested Development Season 3 Episode 2: "For British Eyes Only"
- Arrested Development
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Bluth Quotes, George Michael Quotes, Narrator Quotes, Arrested Development Season 3 Episode 2 Quotes, Arrested Development Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Michael: I -- I was wondering if you might be willing to go somewhere with me? I -- I will pay you.
Rita: ... You'll pay me?
Michael: Not ... Not for sex. You're gonna think that I'm Jack the Ripper, right? Didn't he kill prostitutes, or ...
Rita: I'm not a prostitute.
Michael: And I shall let you live ... haha. This is my worst hello.
- Permalink: I -- I was wondering if you might be willing to go somewhere wit...
Michael: Pre-schools just go half-day, right? And I'm not trying to pick you up, but is there any way that I can, I can come by, pick you up, and bring you here?
Rita: Yeah, I, um, I suppose I could sneak out at nap time.
Michael: Yes? Perfect, great. And I shall drop you off alive, hooker or no. (mouths 'What is wrong with me?' as he walks off)
- Permalink: Pre-schools just go half-day, right? And I'm not trying to pick ...