I'm paying thousands of dollars in Krugerrands. What? Gold K...
George Sr.: I'm paying thousands of dollars in Krugerrands.
George Sr.: Gold Krugerrands. Your mother snuck them in here, stuffed them in energy bar wrappers to keep me from getting strangled in the shower or worse.
George Sr.: In a way.
- Lindsay Bluth FÃ¼nke, George Sr.
- Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 8: "My Mother The Car"
- Arrested Development
- Related Quotes:
- Lindsay Bluth FÃ¼nke Quotes, George Sr. Quotes, Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 8 Quotes, Arrested Development Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Gob: I was halfway to South America, but I couldn't let you get away with it because we're brothers, Mom, and we kind of like each other.
Michael: You were going to South America?
Gob: I don't think so.
- Permalink: I was halfway to South America, but I couldn't let you get away ...
Lucille 2: Excuse me, but I thought my AARP card was good for one and a guest.
Buster: Hey, you know what? I knew that society would never accept this, and they never will.
- Permalink: Excuse me, but I thought my AARP card was good for one and a gue...