I'm serious I will eat that eraser whole. You don't need to ea...
Charlie: I'm serious I will eat that eraser whole.
Principal: You don't need to eat the eraser to prove your point, you have the job.
Charlie: Are you serious?
Principal: I love your atittude.
Charlie: Sir, I'm not gonna let you down. I'm gonna start cleaning immediately. But, first, can I eat the eraser?
Principal: You're saying you want to eat the eraser?
Charlie: I'm asking you if it's edible cause it certainly smells of grapes.
Principal: I don't think it's edible.
Charlie: Can't I just test it?
Principal: I'd rather you didn't. I might need it later.
Charlie: Alright, you win this one. I'll pick up one of my own and I'll eat that one. That way everyone wins.
- Charlie Kelly
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 8: "The Gang Gets a New Member"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Kelly Quotes, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 8 Quotes, It's Always Sunny Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Dee: So I shouldn't give up on my dream?
Teacher: You must give up on your dream, it's far too late for you.
- Permalink: So I shouldn't give up on my dream? You must give up on your d...
Charlie: You pushed him out of a moving car and yelled, "You're out of the gang!"
Mac: Now, in hindsight, that does seem kind of rash.
Dennis: It was kind of a snap decision.
- Permalink: You pushed him out of a moving car and yelled, You're out of the...