I'm sorry Homer, you can't take any more of my money, I'm out of...
Moe: I'm sorry Homer, you can't take any more of my money, I'm out of the bookie business.
Barney: But Moe, you've been taking bets all
Moe: Hey Barney, how bout a free beer!
Homer: Don't worry, Moe, I'm not betting.
Moe: What!? Gimmie that.
- Homer Simpson, Moe Szyslak, Barney Gumble
- The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 14: "Lisa the Greek"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Moe Szyslak Quotes, Barney Gumble Quotes, The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 14 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Homer: You see, Lisa, your mother has this crazy idea that gambling is wrong. Even though they say it's okay in the Bible.
Lisa: Really? Where?
Homer: Uh, somewhere in the back.
- Permalink: You see, Lisa, your mother has this crazy idea that gambling is ...
Lisa: Dad, you must have bought me every Malibu Stacy accessory there is!
Homer: Not quite. They were out of Malibu Stacy lunar rovers.
- Permalink: Dad, you must have bought me every Malibu Stacy accessory there ...