<i>(Marge reads a newspaper headline about Mary Bailey calling f...
(Marge reads a newspaper headline about Mary Bailey calling for an investigation at the nuclear power plant.)
Marge: Well, leave it to good ol' Mary Bailey to finally step in and do something about that hideous genetic mutation.
Homer: (Scoffs) Mary Bailey. Well, If I was governor, I'd sure find better things to do with my time.
Marge: Like what?
Homer: Like getting Washington's birthday and Lincoln's birthday back to separate paid holidays. President's Day. (Blows raspberry.) What a rip-off. I bust my butt day in and day out--
Marge: You're late for work, Homer.
Homer: So? Somebody'll punch in for me.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 4: "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 4 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(about Blinky) Oh, Marge, what's the big deal? I bet before the papers blew this out of proportion, you didn't even know how many eyes a fish had.Homer
- Permalink: <i>(about Blinky)</i> Oh, Marge, what's the big deal? I bet befo...
That Burns is just what this state needs! Young blood!Grampa
- Permalink: That Burns is just what this state needs! Young blood!