<i>(Mr. Burns greets the Simpson family on Nuclear Power Plant F...
(Mr. Burns greets the Simpson family on Nuclear Power Plant Family Night at Springfield Stadium.)
Smithers: (Whispering) It's the Simpsons, sir
Mr. Burns: Ah, well, if it isn't the Simps!
Homer: Uh, it-it's Simpsons, sir.
Mr. Burns: Huh?
(Smithers hands Mr. Burns an index card with the Simpson family information.)
Mr. Burns: Oh, uh, oh, yes. Homer and Marge Simpson. Oh, and these must be Bart, Lisa, and, uh, "Expecting."
Smithers: Uh, the card needs to be updated, sir.
(Mr. Burns stammers in frustration)
Homer: Well, uh, that's okay. Th-the baby's name isn't important. Let's go, Marge.
- Homer Simpson, Mr. Burns, Waylon Smithers
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 5: "Dancin' Homer"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Mr. Burns Quotes, Waylon Smithers Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 5 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Homer: I have to convince my supervisor to give me a leave of absence.
Supervisor: Sure! How long would you like, four years? Five years!
- Permalink: I have to convince my supervisor to give me a leave of absence. ...
As my son would say, I'm one sad ape-like dude.Homer
- Permalink: As my son would say, I'm one sad ape-like dude.