Is he dead? No. Oh. We rushed Dr Grey's labs. She wasn't a...
Meredith: Is he dead?
Bailey: We rushed Dr Grey's labs. She wasn't a match.
Meredith: Oh, ok. What about Holly?
Lexie: Ah, you... Molly. Our sister?
Lexie She lives at an army base with her husband in Bahrain. Plus, she has a history of DBT so she can't be a donor.
Richard: Meredith, we didn't call you here to... We thought you should know before we go in and tell him. Just incase.
Meredith: Right. Right, no. Thank you for keeping me in the loop. Thank you. I have to um, go prep for my surgery now. Ok.
- Meredith Grey, Richard Webber, Miranda Bailey, Lexie Grey
- Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 4: "Tainted Obligation"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Richard Webber Quotes, Miranda Bailey Quotes, Lexie Grey Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 4 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
We begin life with few obligations. We pledge allegiance to the flag. We swear to return our library books. But as we get older we take vows, make promises, get burden by commitments, to do no harm, to tell the truth and nothing but, to love, to cherish till death do us part. So we just keep running up the tap 'til we owe everything to everybody and suddenly ... what the.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: We begin life with few obligations. We pledge allegiance to the ...
The thing about being a surgeon, everybody wants a piece of you. We take one little oath, and suddenly we're drowning in obligations. To our patients, to our colleagues, to medicine itself. So we do what any sane person would do. We run like hell from our promises, hoping they'll be forgotten. But sooner or later, they always catch up. And sometimes you find the obligation you dread the most isn't worth running from at all.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: The thing about being a surgeon, everybody wants a piece of you....