<i>(The Simpson family make their way to their seats at Springfi...
(The Simpson family make their way to their seats at Springfield Stadium.)
Lisa: I can't think of a better place to spend a balmy summer's night than the old ball yard. There's just the green grass of the outfield, the crushed brick of the infield, and the white chalk lines that divide the man from the little boy.
Homer: (Chuckles) Lisa, honey. You're forgetting the beer. It comes in 72-ounce tubs here.
Marge: I hope you'll space out the tubs this year, Homer.
Homer: What are you getting at?
Marge: Well, last year you got a little rambunctious and mooned the poor umpire.
Homer: Marge, this ticket doesn't just give me a seat. It also gives me the right--no, the duty--to make a complete ass of myself.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 5: "Dancin' Homer"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 5 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Homer: I have to convince my supervisor to give me a leave of absence.
Supervisor: Sure! How long would you like, four years? Five years!
- Permalink: I have to convince my supervisor to give me a leave of absence. ...
As my son would say, I'm one sad ape-like dude.Homer
- Permalink: As my son would say, I'm one sad ape-like dude.