Jake, do you want Grandmommy to teach you how to use chopsticks?...
Evelyn: Jake, do you want Grandmommy to teach you how to use chopsticks?
Alan: Don't confuse him. He just learned how to use a fork.
Jake: Real funny, Alan.
- Alan Harper, Jake Harper, Evelyn Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 5 Episode 6: "Help Daddy Find His Toenail"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Alan Harper Quotes, Jake Harper Quotes, Evelyn Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 5 Episode 6 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Linda: What are you doing here?
Charlie: I came to apologize. I am sorry about last night.
Linda: You're sorry? For ruining one of the most important nights of my career. For embarrassing me within an inch of my life?
Charlie: Well, yeah! Unless I did something else.
Linda: No, you did quite enough, thank you.
Charlie: Look, I understand why you're mad, but it really wasn't my fault. I was nervous about last night, so my mother gave me what I assume was one of her tranquilizers. But now I'm thinking it was a little something she had left over from Woodstock.
- Permalink: Hey. What are you doing here? I came to apologize. I am sorr...
Alan: Pretty flowers.
Alan: Want to stick them in something?
- Permalink: Pretty flowers. Thanks Want to stick them in something?