Jim, big fire in your house. Your client, Dunmore High-school, s...
Michael: Jim, big fire in your house. Your client, Dunmore High-school, sent out their prom invitations on this paper. Went home to all the kids.
Jim: Yeah, I gotta call out on that.
Michael: No, no, no, no. Not good enough. This is a keystone account. I want you in the school. In person.
Jim: All right.
Michael: I want you to bring a partner.
Ryan: I'll go.
Michael: No, sweet cheeks. We need someone who's actually made a sale. Andy, you go.
Andy: William Dolittle at your service. A.K.A., Will Do.
Jim: Yeah, I'm definitely gonna go alone.
- Michael Scott, Jim Halpert, Andy Bernard, Ryan Howard
- The Office Season 3 Episode 20: "Product Recall"
- The Office
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Scott Quotes, Jim Halpert Quotes, Andy Bernard Quotes, Ryan Howard Quotes, The Office Season 3 Episode 20 Quotes, The Office Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Andy: Beer me!
Jim: What's that?
Andy: Hand me that water. I always say, "Beer me." Gets a laugh like a quarter of the time.
Jim: Lord, beer me strength.
- Permalink: Beer me! What's that? Hand me that water. I always say, Beer...
Every week, I'm supposed to take four hours and do a quality spot-check at the paper mill. And of course the one year I blow it off, this happens.Creed
- Permalink: Every week, I'm supposed to take four hours and do a quality spo...