Joey, you know, maybe you're just not used to kissing men. Maybe...
Monica: Joey, you know, maybe you're just not used to kissing men. Maybe you just tensed up a little bit. Maybe that's what you need to work on.
Joey: Yeah, that makes sense.
(Joey looks over at Ross)
Ross: Over my dead body.
(Joey looks over at Chandler)
Chandler: And I'll be using his dead body as a shield.
- Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Chandler Bing, Ross Geller
- Friends Season 2 Episode 24: "The One with Barry and Mindy's Wedding"
- Related Quotes:
- Monica Geller Quotes, Joey Tribbiani Quotes, Chandler Bing Quotes, Ross Geller Quotes, Friends Season 2 Episode 24 Quotes, Friends Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Monica: (About their future) Do you see a little bassinet in the corner?
Richard: Like a hound?
Monica: Not a basset. A bassinet.
Richard: You really need the bassinet?
Monica: Well, I just think the baby would keep falling off the dog.
- Permalink: Do you see a little bassinet in the corner? Like a hound? No...
Joey: Come on, Chandler. I want this part so much. Just one kiss. I won't tell anyone.
Chandler: Joey, no means no!
- Permalink: Come on, Chandler. I want this part so much. Just one kiss. I wo...