Karev, I'm gonna need you to get Mr Crawley's wrist x-rayed whil...
Bailey: Karev, I'm gonna need you to get Mr Crawley's wrist x-rayed while I get her up to MRI.
Karev: Why can't one of these fetuses baby sit? If that huge things a triple A I want in.
Lexie: I can do the wrist.
Bailey: Dr Karev has more experience.
Lexie: The patient is paranoid and hypervisulent. Which means he's bound to pick up on the fact that Dr Karev doesn't want to be here. He may interpret that as Dr Karev being out to get him. I aced my psych clerkship.
- Alex Karev, Miranda Bailey, Lexie Grey
- Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 3: "I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watchin' Me"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Alex Karev Quotes, Miranda Bailey Quotes, Lexie Grey Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 3 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Paranoia gives you an edge in the OR. Surgeons play out worst-case scenarios in their heads. You're ready to close, you got the bleeder. You know it but there's that voice in your head asking. What if you didn't? What if the patient dies and you could have prevented it? So you check your work one more time before you close. Paranoia is a surgeon's best friend.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: Paranoia gives you an edge in the OR. Surgeons play out worst-ca...
Cristina: That list is everything - it is my future. It is my salvation. The list is life.
Owen: You're comparing the merger with Schindler's List?
Cristina: I'm Jewish. I'm allowed.
- Permalink: That list is everything - it is my future. It is my salvation. T...