Ladies, I have an announcement, but, please, don't laugh. What...
Samantha: Ladies, I have an announcement, but, please, don't laugh.
Samantha: I'm in love.
Carrie: Samantha, uttering those words to us, was an event as unfathomable as Moses parting the Red Sea.
- Carrie Bradshaw, Samantha Jones, Miranda Hobbes
- Sex and the City Season 1 Episode 12: "Oh Come All Ye Faithful"
- Sex and the City
- Related Quotes:
- Carrie Bradshaw Quotes, Samantha Jones Quotes, Miranda Hobbes Quotes, Sex and the City Season 1 Episode 12 Quotes, Sex and the City Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Charlotte: So, which church does his mother go to?
Carrie: Park Avenue Presbyterian.
Charlotte: Good church! It's one of the best on the East Side!
Carrie: What? Are you rating churches? Is there a Zagat guide for that?
Miranda: Four stars. Great bread. Disappointing wine selection.
- Permalink: So, which church does his mother go to? Park Avenue Presbyteri...
Carrie: There he was, wearing Armani on a Sunday: Mr. Big. I'll admit it was a bit of a shock [to see him going to church]. Up until that moment I thought he only believed in the Yankees.
- Permalink: Mr. Big. I'll admit it was a bit of a shock . Up until that mome...