Mr. Simpson, are you listening? Simpson?! Huh? Yeah, I was li...
Smithers: Mr. Simpson, are you listening? (Homer eats an orange) Simpson?!
Homer: Huh? Yeah, I was listening. Very funny.
Moe: Oh, you were not! You were just eating a damn orange.
Homer: Well, yes, yes, to the untrained eye, I'm eating an orange, not to the eye that has brains; I'm making a point about marriage! For you see, marriage is a lot like an orange. First, you have the skin...then the sweet, sweet innards... (devours it)
- Homer Simpson, Moe Szyslak, Waylon Smithers
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 22: "Secrets of a Successful Marriage"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Moe Szyslak Quotes, Waylon Smithers Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 22 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Receptionist: Hello, sir. Are you here for "Coping With Senility?"
Jasper: No. I'm here for "Microwave Cookery" ... No, wait, "Coping With Senility."
- Permalink: Hello, sir. Are you here for Coping With Senility? No. I'm her...
Marge everything is a sin. Have you ever sat down and read this thing? (holds up the bible) -Technically we're not allowed to go to the bathroom.Reverend Lovejoy
- Permalink: Marge everything is a sin. Have you ever sat down and read this ...