Must eat, then poop, then eat some more, then eat while pooping....
(In "Married to the Blob," after eating the green goo, Homer's stomach rumbles and he wakes up in a zombie-like trance.)
Homer: Must eat, then poop, then eat some more, then eat while pooping.
(Homer heads down to the kitchen and raids the refrigerator.)
Homer: (Panting) Still hungry.
(Bart stumbles into the kitchen to see what is going on.)
Homer: Son, let me have a lick at you.
(Homer stuffs Bart into his mouth and tries to eat him. Marge walks into the kitchen and clicks on the light.)
Marge: Homer! You won't eat my stuffed peppers, but you'll eat our son?
Homer: Nag, nag, nag.
(Homer pulls a squirming Bart out of his mouth.)
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 4: "Treehouse of Horror XVII"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 4 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Kodos: Colonel Kang, report.
Kang: What a day. You said we'd be greeted as liberators.
Kodos: Don't worry. We still have the people's hearts and minds. (Holds up a heart and brain)
Kang: I don't know. I'm starting to think "Operation: Enduring Occupation" was a bad idea.
Kodos: We had to invade! They were working on weapons of mass disintegration!
Kang: Sure, they were!
- Permalink: Colonel Kang, report. What a day. You said we'd be greeted as...
Kent Brockman: It's blob rule on the streets of Springfield! And to make matters worse, we're being attacked by a fifty-foot Lenny!
Fifty-Foot Lenny: Everyone's paying attention to Homer.
Carl: I still like you.
Fifty-Foot Lenny: Thanks, Invisible Carl!
- Permalink: It's blob rule on the streets of Springfield! And to make matter...