Now I believe you guys are going to be my slaves for a month. ...
Cartman: Now I believe you guys are going to be my slaves for a month.
Kyle: You cheated Cartman, and the bet was that the South won the Civil War and the South still didn't win the Civil War, fat ass.
Stan: Yeah, too bad you're such a dumb ass in history or you would've known.
Cartman: I hate you guys; I hate you guys so much.
- Eric Cartman, Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski
- South Park Season 3 Episode 14: "The Red Badge of Gayness"
- South Park
- Related Quotes:
- Eric Cartman Quotes, Stan Marsh Quotes, Kyle Broflovski Quotes, South Park Season 3 Episode 14 Quotes, South Park Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Stan: Ready? 1, 2, 3, 4!
(Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny start playing the flutes and drum as they march. Cartman starts beating the drum.)
Cartman: Yeah! Do you like to rock?! I like to rock! Hello, Baltimore!
Kyle: Cartman, what the hell are you doing?!
Cartman: I'm playing the drum!(He continues to beat the drum.)
Kyle: You're not supposed to beat the drum, you hit it!
Cartman: You don't hit a drum! You gotta beat the (bleep) out of it! (He starts to beat the drum again.) Shut your pie-hole! I'll kick your ass, you (bleep) drum!
- Permalink: Ready? 1, 2, 3, 4! Yeah! Do you like to rock?! I like to roc...
Al Gore: Wow, there's quite a crowd out there.
Aide: Yeah. It's like the million man march, except there really are a million people out there.
- Permalink: Wow, there's quite a crowd out there. Yeah. It's like the mill...