Oh, God. You saw Cinnamon's Buns? Not all the way through. Tho...
Lyndsey: Oh, God. You saw "Cinnamon's Buns?"
Charlie: Not all the way through. Though I'm very familiar with the bakery shop scene in the middle. You know, with the frosting gun?
- Charlie Harper, Lyndsey McElroy
- Two and a Half Men Season 8 Episode 13: "Skunk, Dog, Crap and Ketchup"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Lyndsey McElroy Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 8 Episode 13 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Charlie: Wow, you really missed the signals.
Alan: What signals?
Charlie: For me it was her taking off her sweater and saying, "Quick do me before Alan gets back from his trumpet lesson."
- Permalink: Wow, you really missed the signals. What signals? For me it ...
Lyndsey: I'm way past guys like you.
Charlie: What do you mean guys like me?
Lyndsey: I mean guys I have to dip ammonium before I let them anywhere near me.
- Permalink: I'm way past guys like you. What do you mean guys like me? I...