Oh, hi, Dell. What is... Oh, thank you. I... I don't hav...
(Dell walks into Naomi's office at the end of the day)
Naomi: Oh, hi, Dell. What is...
(Dell grabs her coat)
Naomi: Oh, thank you.
(He helps her into it, then pushes her against the window, kissing her passionately. He stops. Naomi looks stunned)
Dell: I... I don't have it all together, okay? But I'm not a kid. I'm a man. Who loves you. Who's going to fight for you.
- Naomi Bennett, William 'Dell' Parker
- Private Practice Season 1 Episode 10: "In Which Dell Finds His Fight"
- Private Practice
- Related Quotes:
- Naomi Bennett Quotes, William 'Dell' Parker Quotes, Private Practice Season 1 Episode 10 Quotes, Private Practice Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
"It's amazing what some people will do to entertain themselves."Naomi
- Permalink: It's amazing what some people will do to entertain themselves.
[about Sam] "He's fighting for her."Dell
- Permalink: He's fighting for her.