Oh, oh, Marge, I'd love to, but I was planning on... Sleeping? ...
Homer: Oh, oh, Marge, I'd love to, but I was planning on... [thinks to himself] Sleeping? Eating a big sandwich? Watching TV? Spending time with the boy! (speaks up) Spending time with the boy! The boy needs attention, Marge.
Marge: Homer, I've been talking to Lisa, and I'm concerned about your relationship with her.
Bart: Me too, Mom. I think you're drifting apart.
Homer: Shut up, boy.
Marge: Homer, please.
Homer: Marge, you don't understand. I can't do it because... [thinking to himself] You're trapped. If you were smarter, you might think of something. But you're not, so you just might as well... (speaks up) All right, all right, I'll take her.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 19: "Lisa's Substitute"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 19 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Just because I don't care doesn't mean that I don't understand.Homer
- Permalink: Just because I don't care doesn't mean that I don't understand.
Miss Hoover: You see, class, my Lyme Disease turned out to be (Spells on blackboard) psychosomatic.
Ralph: Does that mean you're crazy?
Janey: No, that means she was faking it.
Miss Hoover: No, actually, it was a little of both.
- Permalink: You see, class, my Lyme Disease turned out to be <i>(Spells on b...