OK, I'm outta here. Hey, Berta, did you hear the news about Mo...
Berta: OK, I'm outta here.
Alan: Hey, Berta, did you hear the news about Mom?
Berta: Yeah, she joined the Mormon Church so she can get a rent controlled apartment in Salt Lake City. Oh, you mean your mom. No.
Charlie: We're getting a new dad!
Alan: He's great! His name is Teddy!
Charlie: He took us to a boxing match!
Alan: He bought us prostitutes and gelato!
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper, Berta
- Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 24: "Prostitutes and Gelato"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Berta Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 24 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Alan: Where are we going?
Charlie: We are going to talk some sense into our mother.
Alan: Really? It's hard to imagine that turning out well
- Permalink: Where are we going? We are going to talk some sense into our m...
Charlie: What? Really? I just canÂ´t believe it.
Alan: What is it? What happened?
Charlie: Mom just turned down Teddy.
Alan: That bitch
- Permalink: What? Really? I just canÂ´t believe it. What is it? What happe...