Okay focus. Focus. You're in the right building, you're with the...
Pam: Okay focus. Focus. You're in the right building, you're with the right people; what happened?
Michael: I looked at Wallace and I said "I quit!" and as I turned to leave I looked back and I said "You have no idea how high I can fly."
Stanley: Did you tell him how sick of him you were?
Michael: Why would I do that?
Angela: Well, wouldn't it feel good to tell him that he was incompetent?
Kevin: That he's wasted 15 years of your life?
Meredith: Did you spit in his face?
Michael: You guys have thought about this a lot more than I have. I just winged it.
- Michael Scott, Pam Beesly, Kevin Malone, Angela Martin, Stanley Hudson, Meredith Palmer
- The Office Season 5 Episode 21: "Two Weeks"
- The Office
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Scott Quotes, Pam Beesly Quotes, Kevin Malone Quotes, Angela Martin Quotes, Stanley Hudson Quotes, Meredith Palmer Quotes, The Office Season 5 Episode 21 Quotes, The Office Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
He finally has a story everyone wants to hear... and he knows it.Pam
- Permalink: He finally has a story everyone wants to hear... and he knows it...
Michael: I had no idea when I got in that car and headed to New York I was going to quit. I got on that ramp and I thought two hours, two hours to go. Feeling good. Listen to some tunes. Should've peed before I left.
Kelly: Michael get to the good part.
Michael: Okay, so. I get up to the building, I get to the revolving door... broken! So I have to take the normal door.
Oscar: At least he is in the building.
Michael: No, No! I was so nervous it was the wrong building! I walked into the wrong building!
- Permalink: I had no idea when I got in that car and headed to New York I wa...