Over the years, we've formulated a number of theories about how ...
Wolowitz: Over the years, we've formulated a number of theories about how he might reproduce. I'm an advocate of mitosis.
Penny: I'm sorry?
Wolowitz: I believe one day Sheldon will eat an enormous amount of Thai food and split into two Sheldons.
Leonard: On the other hand, I think Sheldon might be the larval form of his species and someday he'll spin a cocoon and emerge two months later with moth wings and an exoskeleton
- Leonard Hofstadter, Penny, Howard Wolowitz
- The Big Bang Theory Season 2 Episode 6: "The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Leonard Hofstadter Quotes, Penny Quotes, Howard Wolowitz Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 2 Episode 6 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Rajesh: Isn't there a University policy against dating graduate students?
Leonard: No. If you can talk to them, you can ask them out.
Rajesh: Damn, there's always a catch
- Permalink: Isn't there a University policy against dating graduate students...
Sheldon: Please, please, I don't have a lot of time. Ramona finally dozed off and I need you to help me get rid of her.
Penny: Get rid of her how?
Sheldon: I don't know, but apparently I'm in some kind of relationship, and you seem to be an expert at ending them.
Penny: Excuse me?
Sheldon: I see man after man leaving this apartment, never to return.
- Permalink: Please, please, I don't have a lot of time. Ramona finally dozed...