Paging Dr. Karev-ian! What did you just say? Um, it, it's ...
GEORGE: "Paging Dr. Karev-ian!" [laughs]
MIRANDA: "What did you just say?"
GEORGE: "Um, it, it's a joke, Kevorkian, Karev-ian... Alex Karev?"
MIRANDA: "I get the joke. I just don't think it's funny. You see this O'Malley? I make one mistake with this scalpel and this man's dead. My husband, he makes mistakes at his job all the time. As far as I know he's never killed anyone but I have. And YOU WILL. Alex did. He made a math mistake and a man died for it. Run that past your accountant. See how he'd feel if every mistake he made, someone ended up dead. You don't have to like Alex, you don't have to care about him, but you damn well have to be on his side."
- George O'Malley, Miranda Bailey
- Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 12: "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- George O'Malley Quotes, Miranda Bailey Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 12 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
ADDISON: "Are you sad? Depressed? What? It's Christmas, Derek. We love Christmas. Or at least we used to."
DEREK: [pauses] "I'm not saying this to hurt you, or because I want to leave you, because I don't. Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you."
- Permalink: Are you sad? Depressed? What? It's Christmas, Derek. We love Ch...
ALEX: "Why are you helping me after what I did?"
IZZIE: "'Cause it's what Jesus would freaking do!"
- Permalink: Why are you helping me after what I did? 'Cause it's what Jes...