Richard, you have to go on. I want you to be happy. But I nev...
Woman: Richard, you have to go on. I want you to be happy.
Adler: But I never got to say goodbye to you.
Woman: Then say it now, Richard.
Woman: There. Now are you happy?
Woman: Of course you aren't. Saying goodbye doesnt mean anything. It's the times that we lived in that matters, not how we left it.
Adler: You're right... You're right!
Grandma: Richard! It's me! Grandma!
Adler: Grandma?! Hi, Gram
Corey: Hey, Richard! Remember me?!
Adler: Uncle Corey! Wow, you're all alive again!
Corey: No, we're dead!
Stan: Hey, guys. How are ya feeling?
Stan: Yeah, well, we have something to say.
Kyle: We wanted to see who was the toughest. WE made you fight each other. WE made up all that stuff we said.
*Craig flips off boys*
Cartman: Yes, you can flip us off Craig, we deserve that. We just came by to apologize, we feel so bad.
- Eric Cartman, Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Tweek Tweak
- South Park Season 3 Episode 5: "Tweek vs. Craig"
- South Park
- Related Quotes:
- Eric Cartman Quotes, Stan Marsh Quotes, Kyle Broflovski Quotes, Tweek Tweak Quotes, South Park Season 3 Episode 5 Quotes, South Park Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Cartman: Craig's been ready for this fight for days. He doesn't even view it as a challenge.
Kyle: He'll view it as a challenge when Tweek's kicking his ass!
Cartman: What's that? Kinda sounds like diarrhea coming out of someone's mouth!
- Permalink: Craig's been ready for this fight for days. He doesn't even view...
Kyle: Craig's going down, Cartman!
Cartman: Pretty soon, you'll be eating those words.
Kyle; No I won't, 'cuz you'd eat them first, tubby!
- Permalink: Craig's going down, Cartman! Pretty soon, you'll be eating tho...