She looks like Rose! It couldn't be, she's still in England, r...
Charlie: She looks like Rose!
Alan: It couldn't be, she's still in England, right?
Charlie: Last I heard.
Jake: I got a postcard from her the other day.
Charlie: Really, what did it say?
Jake: Uh, well, let's see. "Dear Jake, How are you? I'm fine. Hope you're doing well in school. Ha, ha." I think that's a joke 'cause she knows I struggle with my grades. Let's see, what else. Oh, yeah. "Say 'hello from England' for everybody." Hello, from England.
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper, Jake Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 5 Episode 4: "City of Great Racks"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Jake Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 5 Episode 4 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Jake: I started algebra.
Alan: Oh, really? How do you like it?
Jake: Eh, I don't get it at all, but the teacher's really hot.
Jake: Yeah, she's got some really great racks.
Alan: Um, don't you mean "rack"?
Jake: No, she's got two, and they're ginormous!
- Permalink: I started algebra. Oh, really? How do you like it? Eh, I don...
Alan: Oh, hey, how was Santa Barbara?
Jake: Santa Barbra? It's Spanish for "city of great racks."
- Permalink: Oh, hey, how was Santa Barbara? Santa Barbra? It's Spanish for...